Halfway through the course you can take advantage of the pit stop to catch your breath and admire the view.
Towards the end of the river, the waters calm down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids.
Upon completing the 1 hour and 45 minute portion of this Manuel Antonio tour you will be served a tasty lunch made with fresh local ingredients.
Transportation back to your hotel will be provided by your tour operator.
* Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, continental breakfast, and lunch.
* Pick up time: 07:00 and 12:30pm.
* Rating: Difficult.
RATE P/P $ 95.00
This full day adventure includes a journey into the very remote back country of the Rio Savegre for a 4 hour guided rafting trip with class II / III rapids. There are great swimming holes and a large variety of birds.
* Includes: Transportation, bilingual guide, continental breakfast, lunch and beverages.
* Pick up time: 07:30am
* Needs: Sunglasses with croakies cord, bathing suit, waterproof camera, sandals & beach towel.
* Rating: Moderate/ Challenging. Age Restriction
RATE P/P $ 115.00