You will feel pleased with the great location of the Presidente Hotel, right in San Jose downtown on the Central Avenue’s pedestrian boulevard, close to shops, restaurants and museums; in addition the hotel offers a wide range of amenities including a restaurant with view to the Central Avenue, a casino for your entertainment and inviting rooms for a good night’s sleep.
- Cardio and Fitness Room
- 24-hour Assistance
- Currency Exchange (U.S. Dollars and Traveler’s Checks)
- Wake-Up Service
- Complimentary Luggage Storage
- Mail Services (reception and delivery of packages and letters)
- Courtesy Computer Terminals & Wireless Internet Access
- Parking Garage
- Ice Machines
- Laundry Service
With its enviable view of Central Avenue — Costa Rica’s famous pedestrian boulevard — and complete menu, the News Café at the Hotel Presidente is the best place in downtown San Jose to have a delicious and relaxed meal.
The full service Hotel Presidente offers 100 rooms in the heart of downtown. Accommodations range from perfectly appointed and elegant standard and spa rooms to three types of spacious suites. A full breakfast buffet is included in every stay.
Standard Rooms: 215-375 square feet of living space and one or two beds.
Junior Suites: 500 – 650 square feet of space, separate living room and bedroom areas, King size bed and outstanding mountain and city views.
- In-Room Oversized Safe with Electronic Locking Mechanism
(sized to accommodate most laptop computers)
- Wired Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- Silent Air Conditioning
- 32″ LCD TV with Cable Programming
- International Dialing / Voice Mail
- Mini Bar
- All Rates Include Breakfast Buffet Served in the News Café
- Food and Beverage Room Service
- Turndown Service
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service (additional charges apply)
Rates with full Breakfast
Single or double Std $ 106.00
Single or double J Room $ 142.00
Single & double Spa Room $ 151.00
Plus 13% taxes
Jan 1 to Dec 31 2013